TNP Lawyers is a full-service independent Vietnam law firm, which focuses on advisory and transactional work in the areas of corporate/M&A, competition, pharmaceutical, real estate, infrastructure and finance as well as complex and high-profile litigation and arbitration matters.
The team’s commitment to professionalism, quality advice and client care has earned the practice recognition from multiple recognized international publications, including the Legal 500, Chambers and Partners and IFLR1000. It is no surprise that numerous Fortune 500 companies have chosen TNP Lawyers as their dedicated legal adviser.
Labor and employment issues and conflict resolution present many challenges to companies operating in Vietnam, ranging from risk management, regulatory compliance, negotiation, mediation to litigation, employee and union relations, and public relations matters. Our experienced team of local and international attorneys has the expertise to assist across this broad spectrum of issues, helping our clients safeguard their businesses and adapt to the statutory and cultural landscape in Vietnam. We can advise on both contentious and non-contentious labor and human resource matters.
- Assisting with the review and assessment of employment contracts, internal labor rules, and collective bargaining agreements to minimize potential liabilities for an employer.
Design, advise, and implement compliance programs.
- Negotiating and clearing internal labor rules with trade unions and DOLISA.
- Advising on employee negotiations, disputes, and termination, both in relation to existing litigation and to mitigate litigation risks.
- Providing presentations, workshops, and other forms of training on compliance and liability issues for our clients, including corruption and FCPA training.
- Advising on the establishment of a trade union within a private corporation and advising on collective bargaining agreements