TNP Lawyers provides the full range of corporate services to its clients. TNP Lawyers provides high-level legal services which covers a board range of issues, including foreign investment, corporate, M&A, joint ventures, and corporate restructurings. Included in the corporate services are the incorporate of wholly foreign owed companies and joint ventures, the establishment of resident representative offices, negotiation of shareholders’s and joint venture agreements, the draft and negotiation of land leasing contracts, as well as advice on corporate governance and restructuring in accordance with relevant Vietnamese Law. We also provide the legal in house services to many corporation in Vietnam. Importantly, TNP Lawyers have strong relationships with numerous State authorities, which facilitates applications for permits and licences.
We are proud that TNP Lawyers provides prestigious legal practice to support client’s need for the corporate and investment activities, as well as proven track record on experience working with leading investment management and service companies in Vietnam. Our transctional practice is very diverse, involving numerous domestic and international companies and properties.
- Preparing non disclosure agreement , conducting legal due diligence to the Vietnames companies and projects;
- Incorporation of local new enterpises, resident representative offices, wholly foreign owned companies and joint ventures
- Preparing and reviewing the corporate documents of companies
- Negotiation of shareholder’s and joint venture agreements, charter, land leasing contracts, land transfer agreement, business cooperation contract…
- Demerger, converting limited liability company into joint stock company , converting joint stock company into a public company, liquidation of company
- Advising deal structure to the most beneficial tax compliance with Vietnamese tax regulations, including detailed advice on corporate income, contractor tax and personnel income tax…
- Negotiation, drafting and reviewing investment transaction documentation through deal steps such as Memorandum of Understanding, Investment corporation Agreement, SPA and Closing Documentation
- Preparing the share transfer agreements, capital transfer agreement, asset/project transfer agreement, loan/dept transfer ageement, the related implementation agreement and the application kit for changing investment certificate or business registration certificate.